Applications for MSAT program are available on ATCAS now.
Application deadline for MSAT is April 1 for admission into the summer session. Please note that our graduate level program begins with the summer session (classes begin in late May).
Please read all requirements for admission before beginning your application. If you have any questions, please contact AT Admission Coordinator Rose Schmieg email@example.com or Karen Gross firstname.lastname@example.org.
Items that are required with application:
- Guidelines for Technical Standards adatechstand17
- 3 recommendations
(should be from a certified athletic trainer, coaches, employers, professors or other health care providers.)
- Essay on why you want to become an Athletic Trainer
- A list of all sports that you have participated in as an athlete, coach, referee, manager or athletic training student.
- All official transcripts
- Official GRE Scores must be sent to Shenandoah University Code 5613 in addition to self reporting scores on ATCAS
Cost of Program
- 2016-2017 tuition rate – $860 per credit
- AT 511 Lab fee – $105
- Textbooks Year 1 – $1200
- Textbooks Year 2 – $540
- Athletic Training Clinic Attire – $80
- Criminal Background check – $50
- Student Services fee – $155 (fall and spring semesters only)
- Technology fee – $165 per semester
- iMLearning fee – $290 per semester
- Campus Parking fee – $115 per year
- All SU students must be covered by health insurance. If you do not have health insurance, it can be purchased through SU. Please visit our Wilkins Wellness Center Home Page at the following link: http://www.su.edu/campus-life/health-services/health-insurance-requirements/ Click on the link “Enroll in Student Health Insurance Plan.”
All fees other than tuition are approximate and subject to change