Graduate Business Digital Marketing Certificate Courses
Take One Or Two Courses, Or The Entire Four-Course Certificate.
Prepare for a high-demand career in digital marketing, one of the most sought-after skills in today’s economy, through a program aligned with recognized industry certifications including Google Ads, Google Analytics, HubSpot Inbound and American Marketing Association’s Professional Certified Marketer Certificate.
Our four-course sequence culminates in Shenandoah University’s Graduate Certificate in Digital Marketing, which you can also apply toward our MBA!
Benefits Of A Certificate In Digital Marketing
- Acquire skills in using digital marketing tactics including SEO (Search Engine Optimization), SEM (Search Engine Marketing), social media marketing, online advertising, email marketing, mobile marketing, and content marketing.
- Develop your abilities in crafting advertising, conducting keyword research, and using tools for image and video creation.
- Increase your earning potential
- Earn credits that can be applied as electives to our MBA program.
- Work on hands-on projects with real clients including participation in Google’s Online Marketing Challenge.
These courses are a distance education offering through the School of Business in conjunction with the Division of Extended & Distance Education.
Partnering with Shenandoah University has transformed our Google Ads strategy, optimized the reach and impact of our ad campaigns, and was a wonderfully simple and well-organized program. The rare skill sets that are being developed and shared with partners like us are priceless. Anyone can create a Google Ad, but to maximize its benefit to your organization and the return on the investment is a very complex challenge. Having access to such a talented team with deep expertise in the complicated logic, secrets, and insights of Google Ads creates a powerful opportunity for any partner.”
Michael Lake | President & CEO of Leading Cities, client of students in the Social Media and Digital Advertising course.