Jumpstart your Career in Digital Marketing
Prepare for a high-demand career in digital marketing, one of the most sought-after skills in today’s economy. By enrolling in our program you will:
- Study digital marketing tactics including SEO (Search Engine Optimization), SEM (Search Engine Marketing), social media marketing, online advertising, email marketing, mobile marketing, and content marketing. Develop your skills in crafting advertising, keyword research, and using tools for image and video creation.
- Attend 8 week-modules in person at our Scholar Plaza, Loudoun location or online via Zoom from the comfort of your home or office.
- Benefit from program content that is aligned with recognized industry certifications including Google Ads, Google Analytics, HubSpot Inbound and American Marketing Association’s Professional Certified Marketer Certificate.
- Earn credits that can be applied as electives to our MBA program.
- Work on hands-on projects with real clients including participation in Google’s Online Marketing Challenge.
Partnering with Shenandoah University has transformed our Google Ads strategy, optimized the reach and impact of our ad campaigns, and was a wonderfully simple and well-organized program. The rare skill sets that are being developed and shared with partners like us are priceless. Anyone can create a Google Ad, but to maximize its benefit to your organization and the return on the investment is a very complex challenge. Having access to such a talented team with deep expertise in the complicated logic, secrets, and insights of Google Ads creates a powerful opportunity for any partner.”
Michael Lake | President & CEO of Leading Cities, client of students in the Social Media and Digital Advertising course.
Prepare for a high-demand career in digital marketing with a $70K starting salary reported by Glassdoor. The field of digital marketing is expected to see a 38% job increase over next 5 years.
Digital marketing courses are taught in 8-week modules at Scholar Plaza, Loudoun or via Zoom.
Students with no marketing experience may need to complete a 1.5 credit course (MKT 502).
12-credits taught in 2 semesters (1 night/week)
- MKT 531 – Digital Marketing Strategy
- MKT 533 – Social Media and Digital Advertising
- MKT 535 – Digital Analytics
- MKT 537 – Digital Marketing Practicum