- This event has passed.
Employee Health Fair
September 27 @ 8:00 am - 12:15 pm
It’s time for Shenandoah’s annual Employee Health and Wellness Fair! The fair, being held from 8 a.m.-noon on Wednesday, Sept. 27, in the Brandt Student Center, Ferrari Room, offers the following to help you reach your wellness goals:
- Free screening labs for diabetes, heart disease, kidney disease, and chemistries, including a prostate antigen test, if applicable (make your required appointment online at SignUpGenius)
- Free blood pressure screening
- Free flu shots
- Free FIT tests for colon cancer screenings (for those who meet the criteria)
- Free assistance signing up for a mammogram
- Free BMI screening and weight loss counseling
- Free medication consultation
- Free advice from EAP and programming information
- Free advice from our health plan provider, Anthem
- Free fitness and wellness vendors offering programs and giveaways
- Free breakfast and much, much more!
Come to this special event and get on your own path to wellness!
Contact Healthcare Navigator Lisa Darsch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.