- This event has passed.
Occupational Therapy Doctoral Capstone Presentations
August 4 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Occupational Therapy Doctoral Capstone Presentations: Please join the Division of Occupational Therapy on Thursday, August 4th from 6:30pm to 9:00 p.m. via Zoom for capstone presentations from doctoral students in the Occupational Therapy Doctorate Post-Professional (OTD-PP) program. All are invited to attend the following virtual presentations:
- “Occupational Therapy’s Role with COVID-19 in the Medical ICU” by Jeanna Bre’ Webb from 6:30-6:50pm;
- “Adaptive Sports for Shenandoah County, Virginia” by Danielle Barr from 6:50-7:10 pm;
- “Tools for Success: Occupational Therapy’s Role in Early Education to Support Educators and Students in the Classroom” by Laine Crouse from 7:10-7:30 pm;
- “School-Based Occupational Therapists’ Perceptions of Their Role in Addressing Sensory Processing at School” by Brittany Short from 7:30-7:50 pm;
- “Increasing Competency and Advocacy in Pelvic Floor Occupational Therapy” by Azalia Gonzalez from 7:50-8:10 pm;
- “The Utilization of Sensory Strategies by Early Intervention Providers in South Central Pennsylvania” by Erinn Rife from 8:10-8:30 pm; and
- “More Than Just a Body: Occupational Therapy’s Role in End-of-Life Care” by Alexandra Gunther from 8:30-8:50 pm.
For more information, please contact Alysha Skuthan at firstname.lastname@example.org.