Hornet Central is your one-stop shop for registration and student finances
Shenandoah University provides official transcripts upon request to current students and graduates.
Standard transcript requests are free and will be processed within ten business days and sent via regular mail. Transcripts are processed on a first-in, first-out basis. Please let us know if you have an important deadline; we will do our best to accommodate you.
Submit The Transcript Request Form To Order Your Shenandoah University Official Transcript.
Questions? Contact the Registrar’s Office at (540) 535-3452 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit a written requests to order your Shenandoah University official transcript.
Written requests MUST include the following information:
- full name
- student ID number or date of birth
- current address and phone number
- last term attended if before 1986
- the name under which you attended SU, if different from the name you currently use
- number of copies requested
- the address(es) to which you wish them sent
- your signature
We will not process any requests without your signature – no exceptions!
You may also request that we do the following:
- hold your transcripts until current semester grades are processed
- hold your transcripts until your degree is posted include which term you intend to graduate.
If you do not select one of these options, we will process your request when it is received.
Keep in mind when requesting your SU Transcript
- We receive far more transcript requests at the beginning and end of each semester; please plan ahead to accommodate processing delays due to high volume.
- The registrar’s office cannot distribute your transcripts if you have a hold on your account or a balance outstanding with the University. If you are a current student, you may check your account status and make payments on WebAdvisor. If you have a hold on your account, please contact Hornet Central at 540-665-4514 to resolve your hold before ordering your transcripts.
- We do not fax transcripts except by special arrangement with the receiving institution.
- Shenandoah University only issues SU transcripts. Transcripts from other institutions released to us become the property of the University and are not released to any third party.
Questions? Contact the Registrar’s Office at (540) 535-3452, email@example.com, or by fax at (540) 665-5446.
To order a replacement of your Shenandoah University diploma please complete the Diploma Replacement Form entirely, print, sign and then mail or fax the form along with payment to the Registrar’s Office.
To make a change to your address or name please print the Change of Address/Name Form, complete it in its entirety, and sign the bottom. Mail, or fax the completed form to Hornet Central.