Shenandoah University’s 1098-T Tax Form Resource Center
- Visit NASFAA for the tax breaks for higher education.
- Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about the 1098-T tax form
- Sign-up for electronic delivery of your 1098-T tax form. The sign-up deadline for the 2016 tax year is January 15th, 2017.
- For tax years 2007 through 2015, 1098-T forms may be printed by visiting ECSI or by calling toll-free (866) 428-1098
- After reading the information above, you may contact us by e-mail or phone with questions about the information on your tax form. Please provide us with your student ID#, which is located in the last box on the left of the 1098-T tax form. We will attempt to contact you within 2 business days.
1098-T Contact Information:
Phone: (540) 665-5588