Faculty, Staff, Students and other university officials with a valid user I.D. and password for SU’s network can create an account for the alert system.
- Review instructions on how to create an account. Please note, you must be logged into your SU account to view the instructions and access Omnilert
- For new accounts, select the Sign Up button in the upper right corner.
- Complete all blanks in the form. Note** — Use your network username as your account username (ex. jsmith114).
- Students: select your graduation month and year (please note, an email reminder will be sent to you 30 days prior to the expiration date you’ve selected).
- Family Members: your student can add one additional mobile number and up to five email addresses to the alert system
- Faculty & Staff: select any month and year (please note, an email reminder will be sent to you 30 days prior to the expiration date you’ve selected).
- Read the Terms of Service and check the box.
- Select Create an Account. Keep this screen open, as you will need to enter a validation code that is immediately sent to you in a text (see below).
- To activate the email account(s) you’ve listed, a confirmation email will be sent within a minute. When you receive the email, select reply and send. Note** – Do not type anything in the body of the email or it will not activate.
- To activate the text messaging account(s) you’ve added: A confirmation text message will be sent within a minute. Go to your account and enter the Validation Code box. Select the Validate button.
PLEASE NOTE: It is recommended that you include parents, spouses, significant others in your account. You may have two cellular numbers and up to six email addresses on an account.
Please feel free to contact the Office of Auxiliary Services at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions.