The goal of creative expression is to understand the human capacity for expression as a search for meaning and purpose.
- Creative Expression Sphere | 3-6 Credits
The goal of navigating difference is to explore how humans live together in a diverse world.
- Ethical Reasoning Region | 3-6 Credits
- Cultural Understanding Region | 3-6 Credits
The goal of science is to seek an understanding of social and/or natural phenomena by the rational acquisition, analysis, and application of information.
- Natural Sciences Region | 3-8 Credits
- Social and Behavioral Science Region | 3-6 Credits
The goal of literacies is to develop oral and written communication and quantitative reasoning.
- Oral and Communicative Literacies Region | Oral 3-6 Credits & Written 3-6 Credits (ENG 101 or Equivalent)
- Quantitative Literacy Region | 3-6 Credits