View the Undergraduate and Graduate Catalogs for academic program and course information, descriptions of degree programs, degree information, academic policies, and other helpful information.
See the schedule of classes and other scheduling information for the current year as well as academic, admissions, and tuition deadlines.
Find the Advising Coordinators for undergraduate or graduate studies advising assistance.
Shenandoah freshmen have many academic resources to help them be successful. As a university, we are committed to helping students reach their full potential and experience positive learning outcomes.
Visit the Shenandoah Bookstore website for textbooks, course materials, apparel, accessories, supplies and more.
The Office of the Registrar is responsible for maintaining student academic records, providing services related to course registration, and supporting and enforcing academic policies and procedures.
The Center for Public Service and Scholarship offers many ways for you to be a part of our community through service, fun, tutoring, building homes and sharing your talents.
CTLT provides faculty with essential training and workshops in instructional technologies.
Teachers and librarians can learn from and interact with internationally renowned children’s book authors and illustrators.
Shenandoah University’s McCormick Civil War Institute holds an annual Spring Seminar at the Cool Spring Battlefield featuring presentations by nationally recognized historians.
Shenandoah University Intensive English as a Second Language offers rigorous academic instruction in listening, speaking, reading, writing, and grammar-in-use to intermediate and advanced nonnative speakers of English.
SCAA faculty are professionally trained musicians, dancers and educators ready to share their expertise with you and your family and foster the next generation of performing artists.
Shenandoah Conservatory reaches out to the community by offering various special programs throughout the year and during the summer.
With a focus on environmental quality, community education and natural places in the Shenandoah Valley region, SU-BRIES is a project of Shenandoah University’s Environmental Studies Department.
The Willa Cather Institute supports development of academic programs for students, and it sponsors public lectures and discussions devoted to Cather’s work and lifelong interests.
Gainful Employment Information
- Undergraduate certificate in Elementary Education Certificate
- Graduate certificate in Post Graduate Certificate Midwifery
- Graduate certificate in Post Graduate Certificate Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Post baccalaureate certificate in Professional Studies Certificate Program for Elementary Education
- Post baccalaureate certificate in Professional Studies Certificate Program for Special Education Teacher Licensure
- Post baccalaureate certificate in Professional Studies Certificate Program for Secondary Education
- Post baccalaureate certificate in Professional Studies Program for Music Therapy Certificate Eligibility Post baccalaureate certificate in Graduate Public Health Certificate
- Post baccalaureate certificate in Performing Arts Medicine Certificate
- Post baccalaureate certificate in Professional Studies Program for Reading Licensure
- Graduate certificate in Post Graduate Certificate Nursing Education
Assessment at Shenandoah University is used to inform decision making, and improve student learning, thereby deepening our commitment to achieving educational excellence.
Shenandoah University faculty and students doing research involving human subjects must obtain Institutional Review Board (IRB) approval prior to gathering data.