Transformative Teaching and Learning (TTL) provides faculty support in advising, pedagogy, and using instructional technology. TTL supports and promotes a variety of initiatives in cooperation with the Faculty Senate and other departments and committees.
Other initiatives include:
- Faculty research and publication.
- Distance-hybrid-blended education.
- Annual faculty writing retreat.
- Faculty-student research and projects.
- Advising and grading.
- Teaching with technology.
- Canvas LMS.
- Faculty committees.
For more information about these initiatives and to access the ever-growing list of help files that support them, please visit our Resource Repository.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.