3+2 Early Assurance Pathway: Master of Science in Athletic Training
Freshman application minimum requirements to qualify to be considered for EA-MSAT:
- High School GPA: minimum 3.2
- High School Courses: minimum grade of B- in both biology and chemistry
- Test Score (only 1 required) minimum:
- SAT: 1080
- ACT: 21
- Required interview with Division of Athletic Training faculty
If a student qualifies to be considered for the Early Assurance Pathway option, they will be notified via email how to register for the required interview.
Students are strongly encouraged to apply and submit their application materials prior to completing any supplemental requirements.
EA Pathway students:
- 10 seats offered each year
- Suggested undergraduate degree paths: Exercise Science, Biology; Pre-Health Certificate recommended
While at Shenandoah a student must:
- By the conclusion of the second semester of the freshman year, achieve and then maintain, a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2 with a 3.0 or higher in all science/math courses.
- Follow specific guidelines outlined in the 3+2 Early Assurance Master of Science in Athletic Training contract
Students who do not qualify for consideration for the Early Assurance Pathway are welcome to pursue to the Articulation Agreement Pathway or the Traditional Pathway to the graduate health professions.