Shenandoah Conservatory has selected five full-time students to serve on the 2019 Student Performance Week (SPW) Taskforce:
- Erin Roukous ’20 (Bachelor of Music in Music Education)
- McKenna Waldron ’22 (Bachelor of Fine Arts in Musical Theatre)
- Adrienne Elion ’19 (Bachelor of Fine Arts in Dance)
- Maya Bhatnagar ’22 (Bachelor of Fine Arts in Theatre Design & Production – Stage Management)
- Ethan Livers ’21 (Bachelor of Fine Arts in Theatre Design & Production – Sound)
All five students will offer their expertise in the areas of music, theatre, dance, production and sound as they prepare for the second-ever Student Performance Week this fall.