Shenandoah University opens at 11 a.m. today, Jan. 20, giving the sun a chance to work its magic on road surfaces. Classes will follow the Virtual Learning Policy described in Shenandoah’s Campus Closure Policy. Classes scheduled to begin before 11 a.m. will be held virtually, though instructors have the discretion to begin class in-person starting when the university opens at 11 a.m. Virtual classes will continue as scheduled.
This 11 a.m. opening applies to all facilities, services and satellite locations, except:
- The Allen Dining Hall is open from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m., noon to 1 p.m., and 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- The campus shuttle begins its route one hour before the university opens.
- Brandt Student Center building opens 30 minutes before the university opens, closing at its regularly scheduled time. The BSC staff reports to work when Shenandoah University officially opens.
- The Child Care Center opens at 10 a.m.
- Practice rooms in Ruebush and Armstrong halls are open.
• The Department of Public Safety is always open. DPS officers are available around the clock to respond to your needs. Call 540/678-4444 or 540/665-4614 or write to email@example.com.