Academic Affairs Organizational Chart
Academic Cabinet membership is composed of:
- Provost – Adrienne Bloss
- College of Arts & Sciences – Jeff Coker
- Shenandoah Conservatory – Michael Stepniak
- School of Business – Astrid Sheil
- School of Health Professions – Karen Abraham
- School of Nursing – Kathy LaSala
- School of Pharmacy – Robert DiCenzo
- Academic Computing Technology (ACT-CTLT) – Jeff Piotter, acting director
- Center for Public Service & Scholarship – Karen Schultz
- International Programs – Bethany Galipeau-Konate
- School of Education & Leadership – Jill Lindsey
- Transformative Teaching & Learning (TTL-CTLT) & Center for Applied Technology (CAT-CTLT) – Anne Marchant
- University Libraries – Christopher Bean
Other Voting Members
- Associate Provost and Director of General Education – Amy Sarch
- Faculty Senate – Sarah Daniel
- Registrar – Emily Hollins
- Director of Institutional Research & Assessment – Howard Ballentine
- Director of Institutional Computing – Quaiser Absar
- Executive Director of Recruitment & Admissions – Andy Woodall
- Director of Grants & Research – Marguerite Landenburger
- Dean of Students – Sue O’Driscoll
Recorder of Minutes
- Executive Assistant to the Provost – Jeanne Hoffman
Department and Division Chairs
College of Arts and Sciences Departments
- Biology – Elizabeth Cantwell
- Chemistry – Domhnall O’Shaughnessy
- Communications – Gina Daddario
- English—Sarah Canfield
- Environment Studies, Public Health, and Outdoor Programs – Audra Gollenberg
- Exercise Science (Kinesiology) – Barry Parker
- Political Science, History, Religion, and Art – Kevin Minister
- Languages & Cultural Studies – Bryan Pearce-Gonzales
- Mathematics and Physics – Jessica O’Shaughnessy
- Psychology – Scott King
- Sociology/Criminal Justice – Kim Fendley
School of Education & Leadership Departments:
- Education Studies – Karen Huff
- Leadership Studies – Catherine Dunn Shiffman
Harry F. Byrd, Jr. School of Business Departments
- Information Systems & Analytics – Wenbin Tang
- Management Sciences – Joey Gawrysiak
- Academics –David Zerull
- Dance – Maurice Fraga
- Instrumental – Timothy Roberts
- Keyboard – John O’Conor
- Theatre – Will Ingham
- Vocal/Choral – Kathryn Green
School of Health Professions Division Directors:
- Athletic Training – Rose Schmieg
- Occupational Therapy – Cathy Shanholtz
- Physical Therapy – Sheri Hale
- Physician Assistant Studies – Anthony Miller
- Public Health – Michelle Gamber
Eleanor Wade Custer School of Nursing Departments:
- Undergraduate – Lisa Levinson
- Graduate – Roberta McCauley
Bernard J. Dunn School of Pharmacy Departments:
- Biopharmaceutical Sciences – Robbie Kidd
- Pharmacy Practice – Jeremy Fox / Vice Chair – Erin Adams
- Pharmacogenomics – Art Harralson
College of Arts and Sciences
- Henkel Family Endowed Chair in International Affairs – Eric Leonard, Ph.D.
- Hugh & Virginia McCormick Chair in Civil War History—Jonathan Noyalas, M.A.
- Lin Rong-San Chair in Communications—Gina Daddario, Ph.D.
- Stewart Bell Endowed Chair in History—Warren Hofstra, Ph.D.
Harry F. Byrd, Jr. School of Business
- Harry F. Byrd, Jr. Chair in Information Systems and Computer Technology—Michael Magro, Ph.D.
- Eldon R. Lindsay Professor of Economics & Finance—Clifford F. Thies, Ph.D.
- Anna Lee Van Buren Endowed Chair in Music—Garrick Zoeter, M.M.
- Charles B. Levitin Chair in Music Theater— Kevin Covert, B.F.A.
- Charlotte A. & Verne E. Collins Endowed Professorship – Jeffrey Marlatt, Ph.D.
- Christina Halpin Endowed Chair in Dance— Maurice Fraga, M.F.A.
- Harold Herman Chair in Music Theatre— Will Ingham, M.F.A.
- Harrison Endowed Chair in Piano—Robert Larson, D.M.A.
- Victor Brown Chair in Violin—Akemi Takayama, M.M.
- Helen Zebarth Professorship in Nursing —Patricia Krauskopf, PhD, FNP-BC, FAANP