You must be a valid member of the SU community to use the e2Campus Alert System.
Faculty, Staff, Students and other university officials with a valid user I.D. and password for SU’s network can create an account for the alert system by visiting the Canvas.
- Login to the Canvas
- Click on the Directory of Shenandoah Resources organization. Find the Emergency Alert System link in the Systems column.
- For new accounts, select the Create an Account button.
- Complete all blanks in the form. Note** – Use your network username as your account username (ex. jsmith114).
- Students: select your graduation month and year (please note, an email reminder will be sent to you 30 days prior to the expiration date you’ve selected).
- Faculty & Staff: select any month and year (please note, an email reminder will be sent to you 30 days prior to the expiration date you’ve selected).
- Read the Terms of Service and check the box.
- Select Create an Account. Keep this screen open, as you will need to enter a validation code that is immediately sent to you in a text (see below).
- To activate the email account(s) you’ve listed, a confirmation email will be sent within a minute. When you receive the email, select reply and send. Note** – Do not type anything in the body of the email or it will not activate.
- To activate the text messaging account(s) you’ve added: A confirmation text message will be sent within a minute. Go to your account and enter the Validation Code box. Select the Validate button.
PLEASE NOTE: It is recommended that you include parents, spouses, significant others in your account. You may have two cellular numbers and up to six email addresses on an account.
Please feel free to contact the office of Auxiliary Services at 540-665-5571 should you have any questions.