Position: Associate Professor of Accounting
Ph.D., Bond University (Australia)
Fields of Expertise:
- Corporate Disclosure
- Corporate Governance
- Intellectual Capital
Dr. Mulyadi earned his Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Master of Science in Finance. His Ph.D. is in Business Administration majoring in Accounting from Bond University, a top 20 world’s best small universities in Times Higher Education rankings.
Dr. Mulyadi has a global professional and academic experience in Southeast Asia, Australia, and the USA. His professional experience includes six years as a partner of mid-size accounting and tax consultancy firm, and he has been teaching accounting in higher education since 2010.
His research interests include corporate disclosure, corporate governance, and intellectual capital. His research papers have been published in more than 30 peer-reviewed academic journals. His current research projects include the usage of social media for company financial and non-financial disclosures; and the impact of globalization exposure and understanding of local culture on corporate governance practices.
Dr. Mulyadi also actively involves in service-related activities. His current services include:
• Advisory board, Global Conference on Business & Social Sciences
• Associate editor, Bussecon Review of Finance & Banking
• Associate editor, Bussecon Review of Social Sciences
• Associate editor, International Journal of Business Ecosystem and Strategy
• Editorial board member, Journal of Business & Economics Research