Please try to schedule your exams 3 days in advance. This gives our office time to get the exam from your professor.
If Shenandoah University is closed or delayed due to inclement weather at the time of your scheduled test, simply reschedule using our YouCanBookMe or email email@example.com.
If your desired testing time is unavailable, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the Office of Student Support Services on the 3rd Floor of Smith Library.
- Visit suadatesting.youcanbook.me
- Select your testing time from the schedule.
- Enter the following info
- Your name
- SU email address
- Professor’s name
- Duration of your test
- Any additional information (ex- Do you need a reader, scribe, calculator ect.)
- Verify that you’re not a robot by answering the prompt.
- Click “CONFIRM BOOKING.” You will then receive a confirmation email to your SU account.
- It is your responsibility, not your professor’s, to schedule exams.
- All exams must be scheduled at least 3 business days in advance by using our testing link suadatesting.youcanbook.me or by emailing email@example.com.
- You must show up to test at the time you scheduled.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late to your scheduled testing time, you could be asked to reschedule.
- The rescheduling of any testing appointments is at the discretion of the professor but is still the responsibility of the student.
- Students are never permitted to miss interactive class time because they are testing.
- Testing must be scheduled within our office hours. Students wishing to test outside of our normal testing hours will be handled on an individual basis.
- Testing materials such as bluebooks should be provided by the student.
- Exams are administered according to the professor’s instructions. No exceptions are made to the instructor’s policies or specific exam instructions.
The following items are not permitted inside the testing room and must be left at the front desk:
- Electronic devices, cell phones, smart watches, electric pens, Fit Bits etc.
- Food or drink other than water not typically allowed unless otherwise noted on accommodation forms
- Pencil pouches, cases to calculators, etc. are subject to inspection
- Proctors will clear calculator history before students begin their test
The Honor Code will be respected at all times. If students are seen with any of the non-permitted items inside the testing room (especially electronics of any kind) their test will be stopped immediately and the professor will be notified. This could result in students being sent to the Honor Court. No warnings will be provided.