If you have accommodations and would like to take your exam in our testing office, please see the steps below, or watch this video.
Please try to schedule your exams 5 days in advance. This gives our office time to get the exam from your professor.
- Visit suadatesting.youcanbook.me
- Select your testing time from the schedule.
- Enter the following info
- Your name
- SU email address
- Professor’s name
- Duration of your test
- Any additional information (ex- Do you need a reader, scribe, calculator ect.)
- Verify that you’re not a robot by answering the prompt.
- Click “CONFIRM BOOKING”. You will then receive a confirmation email to your SU account.
Our students use YouCanBookMe to schedule their exams. This quick tutorial will show you how to schedule your exam.
If your desired testing time is unavailable, please just email firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the Academic Enrichment Center and speak to Marshell Edney.
Learning Services Specialist
(540) 665 – 4928 | email@example.com