If you have accommodations and would like to take your exam in our testing office, please see the steps below, or watch this video.
Please try to schedule your exams 5 days in advance. This gives our office time to get the exam from your professor.
- Visit suadatesting.youcanbook.me
- Select your testing time from the schedule.
- Enter the following info
- Your name
- SU email address
- Professor’s name
- Duration of your test
- Any additional information (ex- Do you need a reader, scribe, calculator ect.)
- Verify that you’re not a robot by answering the prompt.
- Click “CONFIRM BOOKING”. You will then receive a confirmation email to your SU account.
If your desired testing time is unavailable, please just email firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the Academic Enrichment Center and speak to Marshell Edney or Holli Phillips.
Learning Services Specialist
(540) 665 – 4928 | email@example.com
Director of Learning Resources and Services
(540) 665 – 4928 | firstname.lastname@example.org