The development of pharmacy leaders is central to the mission of the PharmD program and Bernard J Dunn student pharmacists excel in leadership and community service.
More than 85% of our student pharmacists participate in student organizations and their contributions are broad and diverse. Our student pharmacists sponsor and coordinate community projects and health fairs; are active in professional organizations at the local, state and national levels; and influence decisions within the school and on campus through representation in governing committees and special projects.
For more information about any of these organizations, contact email@example.com.
- Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP)
- American Association of Psychiatric Pharmacists
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy – Shenandoah University Student Chapter
- American Pharmacist Association- Academy of Student Pharmacists
- Asian Student Pharmacists Coalition
- Black Student Pharmacist Association (BSPA)
- Christian Pharmacists Fellowship International (CPFI)
- Industry Pharmacists Organization (IPhO)
- Kappa Epsilon Fraternity
- Kappa Psi Fraternity
- National Community Oncology Dispensing Association
- National Community Pharmacists Association (NCPA)
- Phi Delta Chi Fraternity
- Phi Lambda Sigma
- Rho Chi
- Student National Pharmaceutical Association (SNPhA)
- Student Chapter of the Virginia Society of Health-System Pharmacists (SVSHP)