Programs Offered at Scholar Plaza
- Doctor of Education in Administrative Leadership
- Doctor of Professional Studies in Organizational Leadership
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership (MSOL)
- Masters of Science in Educational Administration
- Professional Studies Certificate in Educational Administration
- Master of Science—Emphasis in Teaching
- Master of Science — Individualized Focus
- Master of Science — Special Education
- Professional Studies Certificate in Initial Teacher Licensure
- Professional Studies Certificate in Special Education
- Professional Studies Certificate in Reading Licensure
- Career Switcher Program for Virginia Teacher Licensure
Directions to Scholar Plaza
Scholar Plaza is situated in Loudoun County Virginia, a historic growing community only 35 miles from Washington D.C.! Scholar Plaza is adjacent to the Inova Loudoun Hospital.
44160 Scholar Plaza Suite 100
Leesburg, Virginia 20176
Contact Scholar Plaza at 540-545-7356.
The Scholar Plaza Experience
Scholar Plaza has a vibrant commuter campus atmosphere in bustling Northern Virginia. Scholar Plaza offers a student lounge cafe with microwaves and vending machines. Grab a bite to eat with your classmates and professors at one of the food trucks that frequent campus! Workout in the gym between classes or attend an exercise class.
The Scholar Plaza Classroom Experience
At this Shenandoah University location, you will experience small class sizes with personalized attention from instructors committed to your success. You will also gain practical hands-on experience with state-of-the-art technology and modern facilities through Shenandoah’s innovative partnerships with Inova and other local healthcare and educational organizations. Learn in a six-table cadaver lab and video conference with classmates at the Winchester campus.