For Current Students
Select your Work Study job on campus
Students interested in applying for a work study position must accept their work study award on their financial aid package. Only students who have accepted their work study award will receive the work study link in Self Service. For assistance with the application process please view our Work Study Application Tutorial.
Students eligible for work study can earn up to $2,000 a year ($1,000 per term). Work study is paid in the form of a bi–weekly pay checks made out to the student.
Clocking for a Work Study Position
Shenandoah University uses a web based system for hourly employees to track hours worked:
- Self Service Time Entry
- Your username and password are the same as your SUnet (Canvas) login.
- The How to Log Employee Time guide has step-by-step instructions on how to log employee time.
If you need assistance with anything related to Self Service Time Entry, contact the Shenandoah University Payroll Office at 540-665-5454, firstname.lastname@example.org or the Office of Human Resources.
- I-9 Instructions
- I-9 Form – Employee Eligibility Verification
- I-9 Acceptable Documents
- W-4 Federal Withholding 2018
- VA – 4 Personal Exemption Worksheet