Through the Eleanor Wade Custer School of Nursing Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Unit, we offer Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for our graduate students, nurse and health professionals.
The purpose of the CNE unit is to develop, market, and promote continuing nursing education programs for Shenandoah University’s EWCSON graduate students, and the nursing community. We are a VNA continuing education unit approved provider program within the guidelines and criteria of the Virginia Nurses Association and the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Innovations in Advanced Practice Research Conference
Register now for the 3rd Annual Innovations in Advanced Practice Research Conference!
- When: Friday, December 1, 2017, 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Where: Shenandoah University’s Main Campus: Brandt Center, Ferrari Room
- Featuring: Julie Cowan Novak, Karen Rose, Dr. Theresa Davis, Dr. Junxin Li, Dr. Jeongok Logan, and Dr. Rebecca Gilbert
- Cost: Free for SU School of Nursing Students, Faculty and Preceptors; $25.00 for Community Guests (lunch provided)
- Invited Community Guests: $25 (Includes Lunch)
Register for the Event
- On the top middle of the page, click Register with Instant Enrollment
- Type Innovations in Research in the Search For (Key Word) field and click Submit
- The course NNC-602- NCH2C Innovations in Research will be listed
- Check the small box on the left to SELECT and click Submit
- This will bring up a Personal Identification page to complete the registration process