We’re excited you’re interested in one of our graduate nursing programs! Please refer to the Graduate Nursing Admissions pages for all application deadlines, requirements and information.
Applicants who have been dismissed from any graduate program of nursing are not eligible for admission or readmission to the SU School of Nursing.
All new nursing students are required to complete the following prior to the start of classes:
- Submit evidence of specific immunizations as required by the Wilkins Wellness Center.
- Submit proof of Health Insurance.
- Submit evidence of general good physical and mental health.
- Complete a criminal background check and random urine drug screen when directed.
- Submit evidence of current Health Care Provider CPR certification from the American Heart Association.
- Attend New Student Orientation
More information about health documentation requirements and required SU Health Profession and Pharmacy Health forms can be found on the Wilkins Wellness Center page.