Renovations to Edwards Residential Village, originally a motel, began in the summer of 2013. These upgrades included new overhead lighting, refinished walls and new oak plank flooring. Edwards has a community kitchen as well as a barbecue grill, picnic tables, and a volleyball net in the common area outside the building. It hosts some of our pet-friendly rooms. Edwards Residential Village is located near Halpin-Harrison Hall, Ruebush Hall, and Ohrstrom-Bryant Theatre.
Quick Info About Edwards:
- Rooms are approximately 12 feet wide by 18 feet long by 8 feet high
- Each room has a private bathroom
- The room doors open to the exterior of the building
- 6 Resident Assistants (RAs) live in the building
- Students are required to have a 10, 15, or 19-meal plan