The Shenandoah University School of Business provides individualized entrepreneurial education driven by powerful entrepreneurial collaboration and learning, including local and global perspectives.
- Course development that supports the entrepreneurial spirit with practical knowledge in management, marketing, finance and law with practical applications
- Guest speaker series featuring successful individuals who share their experience and insight with the next generation of entrepreneurs
- Annual weekend conference comprised of workshops, the presentations of papers and discussion groups led by academics and entrepreneurs
- Mentoring program where successful entrepreneurs and faculty share their knowledge and experiences with students
- Scholarships which enable students to attend the School of Business and gain knowledge on how to become successful entrepreneurs
- New venture competition which provides students the opportunity to receive feedback on their new business ideas
- Living accommodations for entrepreneurship students, allowing them to freely engage in conversations after class hours are over
- Research to advance the understanding of entrepreneurship led by School of Business faculty members
- Alumni entrepreneur corps of graduates who will give their time back to the School of Business by participating in classes and other initiatives sponsored by the Center.
email@example.com | 540-545-7344
Co-director of the Center for Entrepreneurship