Romine Living Center was built in 1986 as part of a hotel complex and was renovated in fall 2015. The room renovations included refinished walls, new wood vinyl flooring, new window treatments, new bathtub surrounds and custom sink vanities. All beds in Romine are twin XL. Romine consists of a combination of single and double occupancy rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. Juniors, seniors and graduate students live in Romine, sophomores can reside in Romine but only if they are residing with a junior or senior. The campus shuttle service makes stops at Romine.
Quick Tips About Romine Living Center:
- The rooms are approximately 18 feet long by 12 feet wide by 8 feet high
- The beds are twin XL
- Each room has a private bathroom for the resident(s)
- Students provide their own shower curtain and bathroom rugs
- Each student is given a bed, a dresser, a closet, a desk and desk chair
- All rooms have wall to wall vinyl wood flooring
- All rooms have individually controlled heater and air conditioning units
- All rooms have wireless internet
- The laundry room is located on the second floor (the cost is .25 cents to wash and .25 cents to dry)
- Students must swipe their SU ID card on the exterior doors to enter the building
- Only residents of Romine have swipe access on their ID card
- A shuttle runs between Romine and Main campus
- Romine has two Resident Assistants who live in the building, one on each floor.