Position: Professor Emeritus
B.S. Pharmacy, M.S. Pharmacy; Ph.D. (pharmaceutical science and technology) U. of Florida 1967, 1972; 1976 Gainesville, FL.
- NABPLEX® and NAPLEX®) Review Committees of the Natl. Assoc. of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP) since 1983.
- Chairman, Sterile Compounding Committee, Council of Experts, United States Pharmacopeia (USP): 2000-2005: created USP General Chapter <797>; Pharmaceutical Compounding – Sterile Preparations, 2005-2010
- Member, Compounding Committees, USP Council of Experts, 2010-2015 and 2015-2020
- 1995 Fellow of American Pharmacists Association, FAPhA
- 50 peer-reviewed journal articles
- Born Lewiston, ME, February 21, 1944
- Vietnam: Artillery observer with a combat infantry company and medic – Bronze Star, Air, and Army Commendation Medals.