Tuition Exchange at Shenandoah University
- Tuition Exchange is a member-based scholarship opportunity, NOT an employee benefit
- Each member school determines its own policies and procedures for eligibility and requirements for scholarships
- You should apply for college admission simultaneously with applying for a tuition exchange scholarship
- Most scholarships cover four years (eight semesters) of undergraduate education
- Institutions have the right to offer scholarships for less than four years. Some schools allow scholarships to be used for professional and graduate studies.
Tuition Exchange scholarships are competitive. Every student must meet the Import school’s admission requirements and application deadlines. Some member schools have additional requirements for tuition exchange applicants such as higher academic standards, living on campus, and completing the FAFSA annually.