2023 – 2024 Award Year
Students attending Fall 2023 / Spring 2024
SU ID number on every page – Please include the student’s SU ID number on every page of verification documentation submitted. The SU ID is necessary to match documents received to the appropriate student account
- Dependent Verification Worksheet
- Independent Verification Worksheet
- Unusual Enrollment History Form
- Emancipated Minor / Legal Guardianship Form
- Marital Status Form – Independent
- Marital Status Form – Dependent
- Homeless / Risk of Homelessness Form
- Orphan Ward of the Court Form
- Selective Service Form
- Citizenship Affidavit
- Monthly Expense Worksheet – Independent
- Monthly Expense Worksheet – Dependent
- Identity and Educational Purpose Worksheet
- Asset Verification Worksheet – Independent
- Asset Verification Worksheet – Dependent
Only Submit Requested Documents
Please do not send any documentation to the Office of Financial Aid if you were not selected for verification. The Office of Financial Aid is required to review all documentation received and resolve any conflicting information. Submission of unrequested documents may result in a student being selected for verification and may delay their financial aid from being processed.
Submitting Financial Aid Documents
Students can submit documents to the Office of Financial Aid in person, by mail, email or fax. Make sure all documents being submitted have the student’s name and student ID number for identification purposes, as well as signatures when requested. Also please feel free to contact our office if you have any questions.
- In Person: Wilkins Administrative Building, Monday – Friday: 9 – 5 p.m.
- Mail: The Office of Financial Aid – Wilkins Building
- 1460 University Drive, Winchester, VA 22601
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 540-665-4939
*Some verification documents may only be submitted in person or by mail. Please check with the Office of Financial Aid if you have any questions.