We can help you succeed in college!
Office of Learning Resources staff will work one-on-one with students to evaluate and identify problem areas and how to develop strategies to improve them.
For example, meet with us to discuss:
- Productive use of study time
- Goal-setting for improved academic success
- Reading and note taking strategies
- Overcoming test-taking challenges
- Developing critical thinking skills
- Any other academic skill you want to develop
To schedule an appointment, please call (540) 665-4928 or stop by 204 Howe Hall.