Upon entering the Turning Point Program, the student will meet with the Director of Learning Resources and Services for an interview and assessment of learning style, study habits and reading skill. The director and the student will develop an individualized written plan for academic success which will be signed by the student and may include:
- Regular meetings with Learning Resources and Services staff
- Enrollment in a one-credit study skills class
- Supervised study in the Academic Enrichment Center
- Utilization of self-paced resources (videos, computer programs) in the Academic Enrichment Center
- Career planning
- Regular evaluation of progress toward learning contract goals.
For more information about the Turning Point Program, contact Holli Phillips.
Director of Learning Resources and Services
(540) 665 – 4928 | email@example.com