Shenandoah University Black Alumni Network (est. 2020)
The Shenandoah University Black Alumni Network unites Black alumni, students, and the Shenandoah University community to promote an interconnected network of support, cultivate university engagement, and facilitate personal, professional and economic empowerment.
The Shenandoah University Black Alumni Network strives to bridge lifelong connections between alumni, students and friends, through learning, mentorship, advocacy, service and global fellowship.
- Lifelong Learning
- Economic Empowerment & Networking
- Professional Development
- Community Engagement & Advocacy
- Celebration of Black Excellence & Achievement
- Diversity & Inclusion Initiatives
Ways To Connect
- Rippert “Rip” Roberts ’08, ’09, president
- Bryce Mitchell ’14, ’17, vice president
- Carl Rush ’09, ’11, ’20, secretary
- David Wilburn ’15, treasurer
- Gordon Craig, III ’04, membership committee chair
- Shana Sumers ’12, social media committee chair