The Office of Student Engagement furthers the educational and inspirational mission of Shenandoah University by providing learning opportunities through student involvement and promoting purposeful and inclusive co-curricular environments with shared experiences and expectations.
This is accomplished by:
- Creating an environment that supports innovative ideas that stimulate personal growth and contribute to the campus community,
- Fostering a supportive and inclusive campus environment that compliments the academic experience and connects and engages all students,
- Challenging and supporting students in making meaningful and responsible contributions that develop their character to be global citizens,
- Creating leadership opportunities that require critical thinking and decision making to inspire change, and
- Cultivating a collaborative campus environment that allows for the exchange of diverse knowledge, experiences and activities.
Complete application packets will include a cover letter, resume, and the names & contact information of three references. All materials are to be submitted as attachments to a single email sent to email@example.com with OSE GA typed in the subject line. Applicants may submit one application to be considered for both positions. Applications are due Friday, March 24 at 5:00 p.m.
Our TeamDoug Stump
Director, Office of Student Engagement firstname.lastname@example.org Maggie R. McCampbell Lien Associate Director of Student Engagement Intercultural Programs email@example.com Sarah Celec
Event Services CoordinatorBrandt Student Center firstname.lastname@example.org Alice Morgan
Shenandoah Outdoor Adventure & Recreation Coordinatoramorgan@su.edu Matt Levy Assistant Director of Intramural Sports and Fitness Programs
email@example.com Amanda Levy Assistant Director of Student Engagement Brandt Student Center Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org Leah Shultz
Student Life Communications Coordinator
Jessi Pham Head Coach, Hornet Cheerleading Program