Hornet Dollars – Additional monies for food can be added to an ID. The money will be set up on your card as a declining balance and can be used in any of the Sodexo operated dining locations on campus and select local restaurants participating in the Flex Dollar program. Any balance remaining will transfer to the next semester or school year.
There are three easy ways to add additional money for food:
- Online at: eAccounts (Note: Monies added from this website are Hornet dollars for food and carry from semester to semester).
- In person at Hornet Central located in the Wilkins Administration Building.
- Call Hornet Central at 540-665-4514 to make a payment with a credit card.
Residence Halls – Residence halls will be locked around the clock, seven days a week throughout the semester. Students will need to use their ID to gain access through the main entrance of their residence hall. Simply pass your card through the card reader and the door will unlock. If you do not have your ID with you, you must call the resident assistant on duty or security at 540.678.4444. Remember: Do not prop doors open or use the side doors, they are alarmed.
Dining Hall – Students who have paid for a meal plan must present their ID to the dining room attendant for access to food service. Your card will be passed through the card reader and the meal deducted from your meal plan allowance.
Library – Students, faculty, and staff will need to present their ID to check-out books and other materials from the library on main campus as well as the Health Professions library.
- Brewbakers – 168 N. Loudoun St.
- Chop Stick Café – 207 N. Kent St.
- Cork Street Tavern – 8 W. Cork St.
- Giovanni’s – 21 N. Loudoun St.
- Legend Asian Restaurant & Bar – 360 Gateway Dr. Suite 1
- Milano’s – 107 W. Boscawen St.
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen – 2659 Valley Ave and 117 Sunnyside Plaza
- Village Market & Bistro – 2 S. Loudoun St.
- Village Square – 103 N. Loudoun St.
- Bangz Salon – 14 S. Loudoun St.
- Beyond the Fringe – 137 S. Loudoun St.
- Dharma Studio – 142 N. Loudoun St.
- Eugene B. Smith Gallery – 25 N. Loudoun St.
- Fashion Worthy – 27 N. Loudoun St.
- Full Frame Photography – 125 S. Loudoun St.
- Handworks Gallery – 150 N. Loudoun St.
- Imagination Gallery – 33 S. Loudoun St.
- Incredible Flying Objects – 111 N. Loudoun St.
- Kimberly’s – 135 N. Braddock St.
- Make Nest Interiors – 11 N. Loudoun St.
- Murphy Beverage Co. – 167 N. Loudoun St.
- Nourish – 20 S. Braddock St.
- Old Court House Civil War Museum – 20 N. Loudoun St.
- Old Town General Store – 106 S. Loudoun St.
- Old Town Computer Services & Repairs – 33 S. Loudoun St.
- Once Upon a Find – 48 S. Loudoun St.
- Photography by Westervelt – 15 W. Boscawen St.
- Polka Dot Pot – 7 N. Loudoun St.
- Posh Pets – 16 S. Loudoun St.
- Remember Yourself Massage – 18 S. Braddock St.
- Sanaa Gallery and Gifts – 9 N. Loudoun St. Ste. 104
- Scarpa Alta – 10 S. Loudoun St.
- Second Skin – 4 S. Loudoun St.
- Simply Charming – 28 W. Piccadilly St.
- Sumauj Spa – 103 E. Piccadilly St.
- Winchester Book Gallery – 185 N. Loudoun St.
- Winchester-Frederick County Historical Society (George Washington’s Office – museum, Stonewall Jackson’s Headquarters) – 32 W. Cork St.
**Note: Location discounts may change without notification to Shenandoah University.
Use your Student Identification Card to use your Hornet Dollars and Flex Dollars. Learn more about Hornet Dollars and Flex Dollars and where they are accepted on and off campus.
If you’ve lost your Student Identification Card Complete the Student Account Authorization Form to authorize Shenandoah University to charge your account for your ID Replacement Fee of $25.00.