Do You Have A Passion For Business?
Shenandoah University’s Byrd School of Business will ground you with an exceptional business education to prepare you not only for your first professional job but with the transferable skill you’ll need for jobs that may not yet have been invented.
Small classes guarantee you individualized attention with support from accomplished and caring faculty who deliver high-quality courses based on real world experiences. Classes emphasize practical, hands-on applications that will make the education you acquire here relevant and valuable in the workplace.
- Business Administration
- Accounting Concentration
- Arts, Entertainment & Media Management Concentration
- Economics and Finance Concentration
- Entrepreneurship Concentration
- Health Care Management Concentration
- Information Systems and Technologies Concentration
- Management Concentration
- Marketing Concentration
- Sport Management Concentration
- Minor in Business Administration
- Minor in Economics
- Minor in Entrepreneurship