Physical Plant Department
Hours of Operation:
7:00 am-4:00 pm
Emergency Number After Hours:
Please call the Department of Public Safety:
The Physical Plant takes great pride in ensuring that all students, staff and faculty members enjoy a safe and positive learning environment.
- Operations – Oversees the day to day operations of maintenance, custodial, grounds and special event set-ups through the SchoolDude work order system.
- Planning and Projects – Manages planning and providing project management services.
- Van Transportation – Manages three Passenger vans available for University Business. Each van provides for a total of 11 Passengers.
- Furniture Wish List Key Request Form – Please note that requests may take up to 5 business days to process. During peak times such as the beginning of Fall and Spring semesters, it may take longer.
- MSDS Inventory – Alphabetical Listing of Hazardous Chemical. A Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) is a document providing information about a chemical or product. It explains the item’s characteristics (for example, the color, scent, pH), hazards, precautions for safe handling, first aid procedures and emergency response measures. MSDSs help faculty and students work safely with chemicals; therefore, the proper MSDS should always be read before using any chemical for the first time.
- SchoolDude (Work Order System) – Schooldude MaintenanceDirect Requester Guide.
- Van Policies
- Key Request Form