Physical Plant Department
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday
7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Maintenance & Grounds:
(540) 665-4527 or (540) 678-4445
(540) 665-4606 or (540) 665-5491
All other requests may be submitted as a work order
using your SUnet ID and password.
For after hour emergencies,
please call the Department of Campus Safety:
The Physical Plant takes great pride in ensuring that all students, staff and faculty members enjoy a safe and positive learning environment.
- Operations – Oversees the day to day operations of maintenance, custodial, grounds and special event set-ups through the SchoolDude work order system.
- Planning and Projects – Manages planning and providing project management services.
- Van Transportation – Manages two passenger vans available for University Business. Each van provides for a total of 11 Passengers.
- Maintenance and Custodial Work Orders – Please use SUnet ID and password to access.
- MSDS Inventory – Alphabetical Listing of Hazardous Chemical. A Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) is a document providing information about a chemical or product. It explains the item’s characteristics (for example, the color, scent, pH), hazards, precautions for safe handling, first aid procedures and emergency response measures. MSDSs help faculty and students work safely with chemicals; therefore, the proper MSDS should always be read before using any chemical for the first time.
- Van Policies
- Vehicle Approval Form
- Capital Furniture Wish List – Please note that requests may take up to 5 business days to process. During peak times such as the beginning of Fall and Spring semesters, it may take longer.
- Key Request – Please allow 5-7 days for issuance. This form is not for SU ID card access. You can request that by emailing email@example.com.
- Asset Disposal – Use only for SU property with a barcode
Barry Schnoor, Director of Physical Plant
Ray Meeker, Assistant Director of Physical Plant
Danny Hambrick, Manager of Custodial Services
Sabra Veach, Supervisor of Custodial Services
Kelley Boles, Supervisor of Custodial Services
Eda Wu, Facilities Support Coordinator
Peggy Wilmoth, Administrative Assistant