Our office provides financial counseling for students and parents and approves and processes in-house payment plans.
The mission of the Student Accounts Office is to provide the highest standard of service by maintaining accurate student financial records while consistently adhering to the policies and practices of Shenandoah University.
The Guiding Principals of the Student Accounts Office are:
- To provide timely, accurate and efficient services to our customers
- To provide effective dialogue and communication
- To perform all duties with the utmost integrity and honesty
- To promote a positive, just and equitable work environment
- To ensure a quality workforce equipped with appropriate skills and knowledge
Information about the Shenandoah University Payment Plan
Office of Student Accounts
1460 University Drive
Winchester, VA 22601
Phone: (540) 542-6519
Fax: (540) 665-5433
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m.